For four decades I have worked in education and special-education research, with focus on the transition from youth to adult life. I hold a Ph.D. in special education, for both 1) students with neuro-developmental and learning challenges and 2) students who are academically gifted. With additional specialized training and experience in college choice and application preparation, writing and editing, we can work together to develop and achieve your academic goals.
I love working with students as a proud mom of two college graduates pursuing their dreams.
Professional groups that I belong to offer me access to extraordinary colleagues with diverse knowledge, shared advice, evidence-based research and innovation, emerging ideas and news happening in the field.
- SACC – Seattle Association for College Consultants
- NACAC – National Association of College Admissions Counselors
- HECA – Higher Education Consultants Association
- CEC – Council for Exceptional Children
- AERA – American Education Research Association
For more information about my qualifications, research history, and multiple publications and presentations, please feel free to check out my Linked-In page.